100% full Not resolved

This is Connor Baker. Recently I was facing problem with my Gmail account. I thought somebody hacked my account. I search for Gmail support in Australia. I call at this number : +61-180-036-1042. Taken from this website: https://www.mayasservicesgmbh.com/ .

These guys are very cunning hackers and scammers. They charged me $500 USD to recover my account but didn't recover my account. They are running Mayas Services Gmbh Pvt. Ltd. from India and they are having a team of scammers. They are well trained scammers.

I would like to suggest you all, don't share your personal details with these cheaters. They will *** your account and money. You will realize this after a big loss.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. connorbaker stated that there is a room for improvement of scammers and cheaters. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of mayas services technical support and associated monetary loss in the amount of $500. Mayas Services needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mayas services technical support in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mayas Services.

Had an Experience with Mayas Services?

Comments