Sydney, New South Wales
100% full Not resolved

This is Connor Baker. Recently I was facing problem with my Gmail account. I thought somebody hacked my account. I search for Gmail support in Australia. I call at this number : +61-180-036-1042. Taken from this website: https://www.mayasservicesgmbh.com/ .

These guys are very cunning hackers and scammers. They charged me $500 USD to recover my account but didn't recover my account. They are running Mayas Services Gmbh Pvt. Ltd. from India and they are having a team of scammers. They are well trained scammers.

I would like to suggest you all, don't share your personal details with these cheaters. They will *** your account and money. You will realize this after a big loss.

Review about: Mayas Services Technical Support.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Scammers, Cheaters, Tech support scammers.

Had an Experience with Mayas Services?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Blue Beacon - Not happy at all Blue Beacon "Stopped at the beacon at effingham il tonight.l literally got out before pulling in and asked them not to use acid on my truck or trailer.which had just been polished..." Read more Mavis Discount Tire - We could have died from their "service" Mavis Discount Tire "We could have died from their "service". We had an inspection at the Bala Cynwyd, PA location that costed over $700 a few weeks ago with installation of new control..." Read more Precision Tune - Theft by Service Precision Tune "CONSUMER BEWARE!!! This is to let you know you need to check behind ppl when you go have things done on your car. I took my 2005 Chrysler PT for..." Read more YourMechanic - Starter Repair Review YourMechanic "So YourMechanic sent a mechanic over to my house to fix my starter, first of all he was an hour and thirty minutes late...once he showed up it took him..." Read more Kabam - My account is permanently banned Kabam "Respected kabam administration....with due respect just tell me when we face some kinda fault in our device can't we login on our other device ? I haven't received any kind..." Read more HOW DOES BOOSTABILITY STEAL FROM LAWYERS??? Boostability "NOT WITHOUT THE HELP AND CARTE BLANCHE FROM BANK OF AMRICA!!!! I AM CEO OF A 26 YEAR LAW FIRM. PER TREASURE ACCOUNTING HIGH RECOMENDATIONS OUR THREE COMPANIES HAVE BEEN..." Read more Rodan and Fields - LASH BOOST - Consumers Beware!! Rodan and Fields "Curious- why does last boost contain lye? And people put this on their eyes! ("Sodium hydroxide"- NaOH).... Although caustic soda is not a systemic toxin, it is however extremely corrosive..." Read more Techrabbit - Missing parts and can't even log into the site anymore Techrabbit "First time order with techrabbit for refurb jaybird freedoms. Received the order confirm. Great. Tried to log into the site to see status. Couldn't log in. Odd but nothing to..." Read more