Mayas Services in Fort Lauderdale, Florida - Scammed

Service Scheduling

Maya services recommend by Yahoo called me on Sat. 08/20/2016 to tell me that there was an issue with my computer and that I needed to turn it on so they could fix it.

Nick Williams, the caller then said that they were going to refund the money that we had to pay for the service and that he was going to deposit $150.00 into our checking acc. He then had me type an Computor address into Google so that he could access my computer. He accessed my bank and had me sign into to my bank acc. so he could make the deposit.

He then stated that he made a mistake and showed on our bank account that our balance had increased by $2150.00. Now he panics and asked us to help him out by going to Wallmart and purchasing $2000.00 in ITunes cards.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mayas Services Customer Care.

Reason of review: We were scammed .

Monetary Loss: $2000.

I didn't like: Cheaters.

Beware of Cheater Mayas Services Gmbh Pvt. Ltd.

This is Connor Baker. Recently I was facing problem with my Gmail account. I thought somebody hacked my account. I search for Gmail support in Australia. I call at this number : +61-180-036-1042. Taken from this website: https://www.mayasservicesgmbh.com/ .

These guys are very cunning hackers and scammers. They charged me $500 USD to recover my account but didn't recover my account. They are running Mayas Services Gmbh Pvt. Ltd. from India and they are having a team of scammers. They are well trained scammers.

I would like to suggest you all, don't share your personal details with these cheaters. They will *** your account and money. You will realize this after a big loss.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mayas Services Technical Support.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Scammers, Cheaters, Tech support scammers.