Service Scheduling

Maya services recommend by Yahoo called me on Sat.08/20/2016 to tell me that there was an issue with my computer and that I needed to turn it on so they could fix it.

Nick Williams, the caller then said that they were going to refund the money that we had to pay for the service and that he was going to deposit $150.00 into our checking acc. He then had me type an Computor address into Google so that he could access my computer. He accessed my bank and had me sign into to my bank acc. so he could make the deposit.

He then stated that he made a mistake and showed on our bank account that our balance had increased by $2150.00.Now he panics and asked us to help him out by going to Wallmart and purchasing $2000.00 in ITunes cards.

This reviewer shared experience about "we were scammed " and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $2000. This person is overall dissatisfied with Mayas Services. The most disappointing about mayas services customer care at Mayas Services was cheaters Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mayas Services.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Mayas Services to other companies on our site.

Comments